Friday 7 October 2016

Little gift box

Hello n thanks for visiting my blog
I was very busy in some previous day's but now I am back with something new for u guys
As u know festival season in coming so I decided to make something related to this for this I have uesd burlap sheet which I got as a gift from one of best online craft supplies store Itsy Bitsy
When I got this, lots of ideas were roaming around in my mind what when I realised that this sheet is water proof so I decided to make something creative as well as durable n useful too so I decided to make these beautifully gorgeous envelope n little gift box
In my first part I am posting my beautiful little gift box it has multiple use
Material used :- burlap sheet,lace,golen outlier,flowers for                                               decoration,bigsizePearl,mirrorring,decopafe napkin

  1. First of all take a sheet 4/4.5" burlap sheet cut it out then join the line with glue gun after that I have done decopatch work to hide the joint n paste lace with glue gun on the round edges 
Cut 2 piece round shape to cover both the ends n paste one round shape piece to cover bottom n other one should b open as flap so that I attached it with lace pic after that I cover the edge with golden lace u can see in pics
3.in last decorations part I have some flowers of zari ribbons so I have used these u can used ur own taste decorations material its all about different creative mind's
4.at the top opening flap I used mirror ring
Here are some more pics 






8 comments:

  1. V niceeeeeee pooja. Lots of creativity and new ideas!! Great going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb idea, so creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation encouragement

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your appreciation encouragement

      Delete
  3. Creativity takes courage!!!!! Keep it up Di....��

    ReplyDelete