Thursday 12 April 2018

Spring in the air

                       Hello everyone  

Today I am sharing my special project this is special because I have started my you tube channel with this project. this is my first ever video tutorial which is also my DT project for itsy bitsy 
This is my first video I know it can be much better but I believe something is always better than nothing 😊
I hope you find my first video good enough to understand the tutorial 


Now its time to share my projects pics





















 So Today I have a video tutorial for you all, showing step by step how to create a mixed media canvas with a medley of textures with in products. Enjoy the project 😊



i hope you like my project and video 
 tutorial
i got  inspired  with these mood boards and challenges  










15 comments:

  1. WoW!!!! My sweetie.....
    This is so stunning, great effects and textures as always. Love the tutorial so much.

    Thanks a ton my sweet friend for sharing this awesome tutorial.
    Looking forward to learn more from you.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your continued love and encouragement

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous MM canvas. Amazing colours and textures. Thanks for joining in at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I adore all your incredible textures on this. Wonderful! So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our challenge at MTW this month! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous project !! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work with awesome texture !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-awesome textures, love your project!!! Thank you for playing along with More Than Words! Hugs,Asia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What amazing textures!! love it so much. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore your canvas! It's wonderful!!!! I really love how you put that little photo with butterfly wings, and the little forest scene you created is truly amazing, thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great canvas! So beautiful textures here. Thank you for joining usat MM&A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Amazing texture and colors!!!Love!
    Thank you for joining as at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is completely amazing!!!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing work!
    Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place
    and Mixed Media & Art too!

    ReplyDelete